[SD] Re: hello? is any body there?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[SD] Re: hello? is any body there?

cool!! somebody still reads these things!!

could you tell me if it would be possible to create a shell that would be
able to link to a calculator or a computer.
i just think that there should be a shell for the 86 that can do that so
you don't have to exit your shell to load new programs or strings for
your calc!

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:16:16 +0100 "Andreas Hjordt" <ahj@trition.dk>
writes:

> I do :)
>
> Andreas Hjordt

We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships.
We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own.
Your culture will adapt to service us.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.