Re: SD: Re: ASM implementation on the 82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: ASM implementation on the 82

Just out of curiousity, how were you able to find info about the TI-73
without the use of a backup file? I am very new to shell hacking, and want
to do this mostly to get experience. I have a reasonably good hex editor,
but am still learning the basics of it. I'm pretty versed in z80, so
actually programming the shell shouldn't be a problem. If you could tell me
how to interpret the hex editor in order to find out where various crap is,
it would be most helpful.