Re: SD: Getting ROM dump of TI-73

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

thefishyone@hotmail.com writes:

> Yeah, I tried that, but the damn rom is inside a .exe wrapper. I tried the
>  Mac version and disassembled it, but I only got about 14 lines of code. If
>  there was a .73u file in existance, however...

If it isn't compressed, you could scan the file looking for a Z80 signature.
Because of the RST system, there is usually a $C3 at 8,16,24,32,40 and 48
(RST0-38h).... or within a byte or two. If it is compressed, it might be
worth looking in Windows.Tmp while the program is running, it would be
logical for the program to uncompress it to a file somewhere, then
copy it across the link.