Re: SD: Re: Linux 68k?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: Linux 68k?

actually... because the 89/92 have nothing but a screen, ram, keyboard,
and link...
you only have to have 4 kernel drivers!
most of the size of the linuz kernel is drivers for its devices, and
detection of devices.
as far as a kernel is concerned, all you'd have to do is put it into
place.
no device initialization or detection would be necessary.
spiffy, eh?
--robin