Re: SD: Let me propose something then...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Let me propose something then...

I'm thinking about optimizing the TI-BASIC language in 2 ways :

1. Create a compiler that will translate *.8?P files into asm, then you'll
have to send the *.8?S file created to your calculator and use a shell to run
it.

OR

2. Create a shell to translate TI-BASIC programs at run-time, so you don't
need to transfer anything from your PC. (but it will surely take a lot of
memory and will be hard to write...).

And you can even add some functions to the language, like access to the ROM,
memory management... All you have to do is writing the corresponding asm code
for each TI-BASIC command.

Farid Bouzaghti