Re: SD: Let me propose something then...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Let me propose something then...

I can run Java, a hugely complex Virtual Machine on a 25Mhz machine with 8MB
ram, plus the OS overhead of Win95. What I'm talking about is a --simple--
platform independant assembler like bytecode, which is being compiled into asm
first anyway. It will be slower becuase you can't optimize for a specific
processor or access the hardware directly. For calculators with Flash ROM,
memory won't be a problem. Though I can see some difficulties with ones like the
83.

--Robin Kay--