SD: Unix-like kernel for the 89

[Index][Thread]

SD: Unix-like kernel for the 89

For the past couple of days, I've been toying with the idea of developing a
UNIX-like shell for the 89 tenatively named TIrix. The purpose of this is to
test the limits of the 89's hardware with features such as multitasking and
perhaps a multiuser interface through the link, plus developing a number of
free software programs and shells to surround the kernel, providing certain
services usually seen on UNIX machines. If anyone is interested in helping
me out with this or if you have any input or suggestions, please e-mail me
at thefishyone@hotmail.com