Re: SD: RE: New operating system...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: RE: New operating system...

The big question here is, why? I haven't needed 10k of RAM in any
assembly program, and I don't forsee any program needing 10000 numbers
stored (or 1000 floating pt. nums).  If you could find some way to give
the TIOS the boot, than go for it. Just remember that most people use
these for their original purpose, math. The games are just an added
bonus. Without the TIOS, the calculator would be useless; just a gameboy.

I'm not trying to discourage you, and if you want to go for it, than do.

BTW: CP/M, the OS that Microsoft ripped off of for DOS is written for the
Z80. I can give you the source, if you want. (note that it won't compile
as written under TASM or assembly studio.).

--James