Re: SD: InfoSite has been redone.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: InfoSite has been redone.

>yeah it is.

The TI-Protocol is a hardware driver, and the EuP Link routines are
software that uses the underlying TI-Protocol which uses hardware.

In the case of the EII, the TI-Protocal routines aren't called from rom, so
the EII software application could be considered a driver that "drives" the
hardware.  :)

>i use ti-protocol to mean how each line is used electronically.
>
>i suppose actually the ti-p is how each bit is set, and the one below that
>would be the actual logic levels of the bus line, but i dont think it
>really matters to the readers.

And if I said my tape backup drive was used for making toast it wouldn't
matter to my 2,000 readers that follow the ACPlay.  :)

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: