SD: DHOS: DHS 1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: DHOS: DHS 1

I have again released another document to the infosite
(http://www.angelfire.com/wi/dh85).  This document is the first document
about the OS that will be in a more formal format.  check it out.  it is
the latest news topic on the opening page.  I will release all further
documents inthis format, as well as attempt to convert the other documents
already released to this format.  they will all be numbered.  This one is
DHS (Doomsday Horizons Specification) 1 Version 1.0  It is concerning the
EII File Structure Format.

Of further note, I will now only write these emails about document releases
to the Shell Developers List, so if you are interested in learning about
them as they occur, please subscribe to that one.  It has very low volume
of traffic right now. (less than 1 per week)  Go to ticalc.org to learn how
to do this.
Thank you.
Jonathan Kaus