Re : Re: SD: Discontinue Shell-Developers?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Dans un courrier daté du 13/07/98 18:57:58  , vous avez écrit :

>  Why not?  My point was we should either use Shell-Developers or discontinue
> it.

Sorry i am late but i just got back ...

I believe that the list should be discontinued. Forcing people to mail to this
peculiar list shell related mails is NOT a good solution: people are too lazy
and while the assembly lists are too crowded, i don' t believe it possible to
make people change their behaviour.

BTW: i was there to learn something: i hoped some people would be discussing
really tough, low level things.. ( i work on the 92 )

Mathieu