Re: SD: Discontinue Shell-Developers?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Discontinue Shell-Developers?

-> In a message dated 98-07-13 10:11:35 EDT, you write:

-> << One dinky problem: whenever I say anything on this list, I get
-> ignored.  None of the other shell developers seem to want to share
-> any of their  precious ideas, at least on the 85.  That is why this
-> list isn't  active, the fact that the shell developers are all too
-> secretive.  I  make my shells pretty much public domain, i have out
-> the source code,  in the main zip, but nobody seems to care... >>
-> your work is needed i am new to the lists and would love to help you
-> but i have an 86 not an 85. i plan on getting an 85 just for calc
-> communication for my software of coarse the source will be public
-> domain. i will check out your source. I should be getting the 85 soon
-> so if you or anyone else would like to work together on it. I would
-> be delighted

-> Mike Melcher
-> GHOUSTBOY@aol.com

I wrote MISh.  You'll find it in the asm shells section of the 85 area
of the ticalc.org archives.  I'd like to note though that I'm not likely
to do any more work on it.  Sorry.  However, I'll help you make your own
based on it, if you want.  And just to make this list actually get used,
post any questions about it to this list, and I'll gladly answer them.

The project I'm working on right now, is a kind of shell switching do
hicky.  I doesn't quite work yet, but almost...