Re: SD: Back after long time away

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Back after long time away

Hey.  DHOS is going slow right now.  IT is being put on hold until i can
finish the e2emualtion program for computers.  This will allow others to
use the e2 and dhos when they dont have an e2 (encouragement, perhaps)  i
hope to finally finish it up during christmas vactaion, after which we can
start on real DHOS code.

Jonathan Kaus