Re: SD: shell/os

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: shell/os

>I am kinda new to asm so be gentle if the answer to this question is simple.
>am thinking of adding API to my Os, so I could make programs that run only on
>my Os...can I, in the programs for my Os, say something like "HEIGHT=58" and
>have my Os see it and put it to use? Also I wondered if is possible to put
any
>file format on a ti-86 (my Os will be for 86), and if so, can I put a DLL on
>the calc and use it in my Os? Thanks

First of all, it's generally not a good idea to make an exclusive OS. If
people are already used to one, then yours will have to be awesome to even
make them want to download it. Secondly, if you're at all new to ASM, I doubt
you could do it. There's too much that goes on in a shell for a "newbie" to
grasp, including myself...
-Josh Morris
 DorkReMi@aol.com