Re: SD: Re: VAT/FAT DH85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: VAT/FAT DH85

>1) There could be a directory table, as you suggested, with a table that
>has all the names and the blocks thery start at , or

I like this much better.  A scanning routine (that searched for file types
rather than just having them in the table) just wouldn't do the e2 justice.
Also, I think this would eventually allow us to group certain files in
"folders" (with an additional byte or word at the entry in the table), and
that would allow for a helluva GUI if someone wanted to implement it. :) Got
my drift, or is my newbie style gettin in the way? ;p

-Josh Morris
 DorkRemi@aol.com