Re: SD: DHOS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: DHOS

I'm here to talk DHOS, from A85.  Oh, yeah, and I had a new flash of
"brilliance"...  basic bitmap editor=)

My idea is to create a "DHP" (Doomsday Horizons Paintbrush) that can
display the following, perhaps based on an upgradeable library:

- NASR sprites
- PutSprite sprites
- Other popular sprite routines
- Usgard backgrounds
- Rigel backgrounds
- .85i
- Graph Databases (forgot the extension =)

Much of the above is raw bitmap, I think.  It's just a question of
getting the width and height right, and other things I suppose.

Perhaps a MovieASM compiler could be included.  This way, you could use
an Usgard or Rigel background and sprites from your games to create a
"teaser."  And any major picture editing could just be used the internal
.85i editor.  Probably conversion utilities would be good too.  Such as
UsgardB->85i, RigelB->85i, NASR->85i, 85i->all of these.

--Matt Cooper / mnemonicdevice@hotmail.com