Re: SD: Summit Will be released soon...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Summit Will be released soon...

-> In a message dated 8/9/98 12:21:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
-> richardlewis@cedarcity.net writes:

-> > I've done it!  Usgard, Rigel, PhatOS, and ZShell 4.0 have for the
-> first >  time in TI-85 history run on the same calculator, without
-> sending a >  backup to the calc. >  The BETA version of Summit now
-> works.  It can switch between the four of >  them on the fly.

-> how do you go around the backup? (not having to send it)

There is a copy of the main string of each shell in the TI-85's RAM.
All I do is move out the current shell, and then move in the new one.

This same method could theoretically be used on other calculators, to
switch shells.  Hmmmmm...