Re: SD: Usgard ROM calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Usgard ROM calls

Get TI-RAM and TI-ROM text files, the new updated ones have most of the
calls in there.  The chart itself will only list 3 different ROM numbers,
but it gives information on calculating the others.  I believe VAR_RESIZE
also required code on Andi's part, but I am not sure.

At 05:52 PM 9/12/97 GMT, you wrote:
>Does anybody know where I could find out the ROM locations of the ROM
>functions supported in Usgard.  The ROM versions I need to know this for are
>3.0A, 9.0, and 10.0.  I am especially interested in the variable handling
>functions.  If someone could help me, I would appreciate it.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...