Re: SD: Lets do something!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Lets do something!

Ess Andreas wrote:

> That's actually true. I didn'T come around to convert my stuff - yet. Also, Terry, would you convert yours to 1.0?
>         Andreas

Well, I'm in the process of making mario v0.5b for Usgard 1.0... but the
enemies still need to be added. I've attached a demo for those
interested. (this isn't v0.5 though, I promised that 0.5 will have
enemies... consider this version 4.1) This demo includes a 100% speed
increase(at least) plus fully functional overlapping backgrounds, sprite
clipping, tons of new graphics (thanks to Ville-Eemeli Kakela) and a 4k
reduction in size. Have fun.

As for my other Usg 9.5 games, I don't know when I will have time to do
that.

--
Terry Peng <tpeng@geocities.com>
"cupid hath pulled back his sweetheart's bow,