SD: XCalc: continuation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: XCalc: continuation

Having read the data sheet on CalcOS, I'm reasonably annoyed in that I deal with flames galore, and somebody else can just go ahead and post his idea for an OS on ticalc.org.  Well, I'm not taking this sitting down.
	I need memory maps of all of the calculators.  We have the XCalc bytecode system almost done for the 85.  However, that was the easy part.  Now, we need to work with the 83/6, which don't get away with something as simple as a mem backup, and the 82, which has almost NO documentation.  Any help would be appreciated.
	And just a few questions:  Multitasking, advanced graphics functions and a Windows-like interface?  Last time I checked, the TI's barely had enough RAM for Daedalus...  If anyone thinks that CalcOS can stuff all of that into 32K of space, let me know.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator