SD: RE: A83: universal calc issues

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: RE: A83: universal calc issues

One problem:  We would not include ASH 3 support, choosing the JASS system to avoid too many headaches, and would only stick with ZShell, because other wise, we might have redundant libraries.  Aurora83's API might also be left out in order to save space, but the 83/6 standard and squished programs should be supported.  Right now, we're figuring out what we need to weed out for the ROM library (just a 1to1 replacement in RAM, hopefully not too big)  It calls the ROM, but the progs don't need to know that.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator