SD: Anybody want to help?

[Next][Index][Thread]

SD: Anybody want to help?

Any body got any good ideas for a shell, or would like to contribute some
freeware source code?  I am always looking for new ideas for my shell.  I am
planning to try and release a functional part of it within the month, as a
beta release.  That may be difficult to do, because I have a school heavy
schedule.  It will be a FREEWARE shell though, with FULL SOURCE CODE!

What I'm going to release first is a library attachment FOR ANY SHELL.

Please send any suggestions/source code to the following address:
RichardLewis@CedarCity.net

Helping me will get you a mention in the manual, if I use your ideas.

Please make the subject:
Shell ideas!!!!!

Thanks to anyone who helps.