SD: usgard libraries USE_LIB_

[Prev][Index][Thread]

SD: usgard libraries USE_LIB_

(I originally sent this to the usgard writers...)

I noticed that people have to register library numbers with the usgard
writers.  But how about a set of numbers that can be dynamically
reallocated.

So at the start of my program I go:
        FooLib = $A1  ;my two dynamic library numbers
        BarLib = $A2
        FooLibName .db 5,"FOOv1" ;;strings located at the end of
        BarLibName .db 5,"BarFX" ;; the program of course!
        USE_LIB_(FooLib,FooLibName)
        USE_LIB_(BarLib,BarLibName)
So now in in the rest of my program:
        LIB_CALL_(FooLib,DRAW)
        LIB_CALL_(BarLib,BEEP)

This could be implemented by actaully setting the library byte
in the library string, therefore no code changes need to be made
to usgard, except for the addition of USE_LIB_!

Please reply with any questions or comments.
--
Chris Busch   cbusch@geocities.com