SD: Re: Common File formats

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: Re: Common File formats

>Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 22:29:55 -0700
>To: ess.andreas@computerhaus.at (Ess Andreas)
>From: Jonathan Chang <coder@geocities.com>
>Subject: Re: Common File formats
>
>At 08:31 PM 6/18/97 +0200, you wrote:
>>A question: if you don't want a struggle, why did you post this weird
comparison between 3d cards and SN/Usgard on your homepage?

>        I'm truly sorry about that and when I read it, I didn't even
understand it.  But I think it is removed now, so I hope you don't think it
too grievous an error.

>>Also, Alan Dang wrote me that you don't want to joint the both systems?
>
>        We don't want a fully-joint venture.   In other words, we don't
want to do EVERYTHING together.  But we
>still wish to cooperate.
>
>>Library system: I agree that both of our library systems(BTW, can I get a
SN beta?) are perfect, but it's hard to create a hybrid
>>between both. As you say, both have their strong points, but at the moment
I can't think of a way to combine them. Any ideas?

>We'll give you an SN beta as soon as we're done but it's sort of screwed
right now ( you know that everytime you add 1 feature it causes 10 other
features not to work ).  I'm playing with a couple of unprecedented ideas
for libraries.   The one I really like is sort of an Auto Program_Addr for
libraries.  It would be faster and more efficient than both of ours if we
can get it to work.  Well, its just an idea. . . .  Perhaps you have ideas (
dreams ) as well?  We ought to discuss further.