Re: SD: Re: Who's here?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: Who's here?

USGard: I worked together with Dines Justesen on a new version of TI-ROM.DOC, including VAR_NEW, VAR_DELETE & RESIZE, however,
deletion and resizing is a little problem because the return addr changes, PROGRAM_ADDR changes and whatever.
Compatility: How can we make ALL shells compatible. I bet that the SN guys want their own standard, and I must admit that I want
to keep Usgard's standard too. It's only problem is it's size - and libaries are kinda complicated, you gotta admit it, Nova
coders.
 Andreas
E-Mail: ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
*NEW* Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org