Re: SD: Re: Who's here?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: SD: Re: Who's here?

I think that ticalc.org or one of the lists should setup a chat room not on
irc so a majority of the ppl could get on it without having to download
irc!  Maybe like setup a chat room that runs off of Java or a plugin!  I
know a few, if you want some suggestions!

Also, I think Usgard is great, it's not my top choice but for what it
offers it is great.  I still prefer CShell, it's small, and has many new
Rom_calls like Usgard has and I'm sure the cshell team will add a few of
the calls from usgard that aren't pointless.  All usgard needs is to fix
some bugs and make it SMALLER!  Then i'm sure it would become more popular.
 But i'm still against an os type shell.  When all that is needed is a
scrolling menu or something.  I think it would be nice if shells like
cshell implemented the scrolling instead of pushing more.  I like that!

John

At 05:43 PM 6/11/97 +0200, you wrote:
>So guys, how should we start talking here?
> Andreas
>E-Mail: ess.andreas@computerhaus.at
>*NEW* Webpage: http://andi.ganymed.org

mailto:john@imagin.net