SD: IMPORTANT: YAHOO VIRUS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

SD: IMPORTANT: YAHOO VIRUS

I just thought I'd let you all know:
There may be a virus implanted into the Yahoo Search Engine.  I
personally have no way to confirm this, however there was a warning
message posted at my dad's work saying that some guy had implanted a
virus into the engine and was currently using it as a threat (to release
it) to get his friend out of jail.  This is all I know; I just thought
you should all be warned in the event that this is true.

For those of you on the TICalc.org mailing lists, I apologize for the
multiple posts to all the lists, but I just wanted to make sure that you
all saw this.  I'm also sorry since this is off topic!

Cheers,
--
~Keith
tsk3000@Prodigy.Net