LZ-Adv: Update on Ash

[Next][Index][Thread]

LZ-Adv: Update on Ash

Just a bit of news on what Ash will include when it is released on
Monday.

The shell is Zshell like and and contains all the stuff Zshell does,
except for the describtion of the files, the checksum and the zbits.
(The problem with the discriebtion is that the display is so small)

Besides that Ash also support contrast chnage and APD. Pressing 2nd
ON while in the shell will turn off the calc.

The shell will only work with rom version 19.

I have written some small program for Ash which also will be released
on monday, this is includes the following.

IntTest82 : An interrupt driven program, this also includes a text file
            explaining how to use ints on the ti82.

GreyTest  : An interrupt driven greyscale test.

Greyscale is possible on the TI82, but bacause the display is not memory
mapped, it is not as fast as on the ti85.

Besides that the ti82 version of the text files TI-ROM,TI-RAM,TI-PORTS
and TI-VARS (TI85 has not been released yet), will also be released.

We are still working on Ash, so some things might change, and new things
might be added.

DInes

--

Dines Justesen