RE: LZ-Adv: JR or JP cc, *

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: LZ-Adv: JR or JP cc, *

>But if you're using jump tables, and replacing the addresses in the
>opcodes at the starting of the program, then I think JP (without any
>conditional statements) is 2 T-states faster than JR.  If there are
>conditional statements, then they are the same speed (but JP still has the
>advantage of more possible condition statements, such as PO, PE, P, amd
>M).

Again, yes, but two t-states at like a hundred-thousand per second is not
much faster.

                                   -C.J.-

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.