LZ-Adv: Interrupt-without graph mem???

[Next][Index][Thread]

LZ-Adv: Interrupt-without graph mem???

I downloaded GameWizard 0.9 by Jimmy Mardell (mja@algonet.se) off
ticalc.org a few days ago. It uses an interrupt system to activate a
menu when you hold <on> and press <enter>. This can be activated in a
ZShell program or even outside of ZShell. When it is activated you can
pull up the menu even when you are on the graph screen. I thought that
interrupts used addr. 8888h (which is in the graph mem) to store the
interrupt routine that they want to use (as in greyscale). How is it
possible to change the graph mem, but not mess up the interrupt??? Does
it have something to do with a VBL interrupt? Is that why you have to
hold <on> for it to work? How does this work and how could I use it to
say...activate a small asm program?
<pre>
--
Thayne Miller