LZ-Adv: Re: ZShell advanced

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ-Adv: Re: ZShell advanced

>  This group is too elite for anyone to post on it! :)  For real, I
>  don't know why its this way... I don't even subscribe.
Good point.  Now I'll (try) to fix it.

I asked to subscribe so that I could learn about programming.  Since no
one's talking, I'll start by asking.

How is numerical (real number) data stored on the TI?
Is there a way to use variables in a ZShell program?

Can I call TI-Basic programs from within a ZShell program?
How about the other way around?

Is there any way to call ZShell programs from the home screen?

How does the CUSTOM menu work?
Can I make my own ZShell menu program, and put it on ther in the F2
place?

Why doesn't the ZShell program move around in memory, like all the other
programs?

Why does hitting F1 in the CUSTOM menu run ZShell, instead of simply
displaying "ZShell" on the Home screen?

Can I map my own custom characters to the "unprintable" characters (the
ones that show up as filled in boxes)?  The cursive f that you use for
functions would be especially useful.  If I managed to map it,  Is there
any way to put it in on the CHAR menu?

Hmm...  I think that's all for now.

BTW, how many people are on this list???

Thanx in advance for any info,

Jason "Thursday" Wenger
jwenger@juno.com
Illegitimi no carborundum