Re: LZ-Adv: variable storage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ-Adv: variable storage

Well, you can put data ANYWHERE you want, just make sure that you're not
overwriting other data, and that you erase it before your program exits.

                                             -C.J.-

>What places in TI-RAM can be used to store variables in a ZShell
>program???
>
>I know that they can be stored at the TEXT-MEM and the Graphics screen
>memory, but what other places can be used? I've seen some people sneak
>in a few at 8200 to 820A, but I can't find any others.

Unsolicited commercial e-mail to the poster of this message
will be proofread at $70/hr, minimum charge $150.  Submission
of such e-mail to this address will suffice as contractual assent
to the said charging schedule.