LZ-Adv: ZShell v5.0? Ti85 emulator 2.0?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ-Adv: ZShell v5.0? Ti85 emulator 2.0?

When will ZShell v5.0 be released?  Did the developers working on this
jump to the ti92?   If this is the case, perhaps the torch should be
passed.  ZShell could perhaps become GNU.  Library support, relocation,
and auto shut off features need to be added and were going to be as I
remember.

I have the Ti85 emulator version 2.0, but I noticed that it doesn't
appear to be on any www site.  I only see v1.5 on the David Ellsworth
site.  Version 2.0 is dated May 1996!  (This is reminds me, why
was Fargo only recently released, even though the files are dated in
September!)

<pre>
--
Chris