Re: ti-83 link

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-83 link

Why don't you look at http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/calcinfo/ti-prot.zip by
Pascal BOURON

The TI-82 and 83 can link (I think) so this information should apply to you.
If not, there is a bnch of other documentation at
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/text/
Have a look around.

BTW: I understand that you are allowed to own a ROM image as long as you
actually own the device. So it should be legal to give it to a friend who
also owns a TI-83 as long as both TI-83s have the same ROM version.
ROM images aren't posted on the Internet because there is no way to stop
people who don't actually own the calculator from downloading the image.

-Eugene Talagrand