Re: Catalog Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Catalog Help

Okay.  Several people have e-mailed me personally (I don't know why they
didn't just e-mail the list so Steve K., who asked the question in the first
place, could see their answer too) to say that it's one of the Flash Apps
for the 83+.  That's all I needed to know.  When you send it to the
calculator using the Graph Link, you need to use the "Send Flash" menu item
instead of the usual "Link-Send" that you use for programs, games, and other
files.