Free borrowing of TIs!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Free borrowing of TIs!

I just realized something that could be very cool!  First go here: http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/loan.htm and read it and the Request Form.  Now, my father's a professor at CSU, and he (or almost any teacher in the US) can borrow free TIs!  I know he'll probably evaluate one for use in a couple of his courses, but then I can use it after him.  Oh, the possibilities... :-) Well, I guess there are advantages to having a teacher for a parent.  Now, what model should we request?  We're probably going to go with the 89, but I'm not sure.  He teaches some very hard stuff, and the 92+ might be the best for the course.  I'm excited now!

Peter Magenheimer