From: Jorge Garcia
To: GRAPH-TI@LISTS.PPP.TI.COM
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 9:28 PM
Subject: Happy New Year from CALCPAGE!

Ladies and Gentlemen:

May I wish you all a joyous holiday and prosperous new year teaching Calculus and using graphing calculators!

May I also take this opportunity to announce CALCPAGE 2.0, my new website.  I've relaunched CALCPAGE: The Calculus Archive Project Online.  CALCPAGE is even easier to use and has plenty of new specials.

Please surf by
http://hometown.aol.com/calcpage/
soon.

To those that have asked for free samples since 9/11, my appologies.  I'm sorry that I was unable to fill these requests since I was, as I'm sure you all were, highly distraught over this whole mess....

If you would like free samples of my WorkBooks and ReviewBooks, please visit the website listed above for more info on how to do so.

Please request your free samples again if you have not received yours.

CALCPAGE is back!  We won't let terrorism win.

Regards,

A. Jorge Garcia

The Calculus Archive Project Online!
http://hometown.aol.com/calcpage
calcpage@aol.com

The Science Fact & Fiction BookCLUB!!
http://hometown.aol.com/sffbclub
sffbclub@aol.com

my Baldwin High School and Nassau Community College site!!!
http://hometown.aol.com/cistheta
cistheta@aol.com

Baldwin High Chess Club!!!
!http://hometown.aol.com/cistheta/chess