Indivisibility - Peter's version - I love Zero

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Indivisibility - Peter's version - I love Zero

here you go.

if A=B=1

then, A^2 = B^2  ,  B^2 = AB

therefore, A^2 - B^2 = A^2 - AB

pull out, ( A + B ) ( A - B ) = A ( A - B )

cancel out, lefe with A + B = A

therefore, B = 0

but we set it equal to 1 in the beginning, so in concultion we got:

0 = 1

nice and neat.

( if you're not a dope or something, yo'll notice something wrong)

want answer ?

move down.

ANSWER:  wong at A - B

thats equal to 0 yo dumbass.

number times a zero it'll collapse the whole number line;

divided by zero, it'll destroy the whole logic system.

think, the power of zero. ooh ~ isn't that sweet

Peter Wu. mailto:po2314@hotmail.com

  Adam Bittner <Moosecow78@AOL.COM> wrote:

Greetings again people,
My bad about the last email
this list seems to have slowed down a bit and i've taken it upon myself to
liven it up a little

My question:
Can you divide zero by zero?
If you can't why not
If you can why won't my 83+ let me?
Supposedly:
A x B = C    therefore   C / B = A
or is zero just that special?
my math teacher just told me to try it on my calc

My postulates:
#1 All circles are similar
#2 All points are congruent
just kidding

P.S. You people without AOL mail don't know what you're missing

)oo(
(      )
-----

Da MooSe ~Adam