New member-needs assistance

[Next][Index][Thread]

New member-needs assistance

    Hi everyone-I just joined this list.
    I also just got my first TI calculator (and 89) and am anxious to get
started programming.
    To start, I thought I'd just download some games and study the source
code. I downloaded, and transfered them to the calculator, and can't figure
out how to run them! I opened the folder they were in, and then typed the
program name in the input bar. Nothing really happened, except it said
something about the type of the file (although it didn't say "error"
anywhere). The file type is .89s. I'm probably making some obvious mistake,
if anyone know it, please give me some feedback. I'd appreciate it.

        Kyle