Re: Price-hunting for a TI-83+?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Price-hunting for a TI-83+?

You've now missed the back-to-school season sales, but department stores
like Wal-Mart and Target carry TIs, as does Best Buy.  And then there's the
educational dealers: http://www.ti.com/calc/docs/dealers.htm

Still, $100 for the calc and the Graph Link is probably about as good as
you're going to find.

>    I'm trying to find a place to buy one for a good price, so far the best
price I found, surprisingly to me, was on the TI's online store.  $100 for
the calc and the comp link, which is exactly what I want.

>    Does anyone know any other sites, real stores, or other such places
where I can go price-hunting?