Price-hunting for a TI-83+?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Price-hunting for a TI-83+?

Hey everyone,

    I have a TI-83 (given to me by my school- piece of junk- RAM clears all the time, batteries come loose -.-), and I want to get a TI-83+ (for a number of reasons..well..actually one..games and apps =o).

    I'm trying to find a place to buy one for a good price, so far the best price I found, surprisingly to me, was on the TI's online store.  $100 for the calc and the comp link, which is exactly what I want.

    Does anyone know any other sites, real stores, or other such places where I can go price-hunting?

-Jason Silv.