Re: Suggestions for TI to improve their TI-89 / TI-92 calculators.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Suggestions for TI to improve their TI-89 / TI-92 calculators.

The ti 89 is an awesome calculator with a great basic
language built in.  I can find a program to do just
about everthing that calculus or anyother class pretty
much needs.  I would like a calculator that has more
memory of course even though the ti89 is generous with
the amout of memory is has.  I also believe that
functions such as sec cot and csc and cos squared
should be built in, but other than that it is perfect.
 I don't know if it is possible but a faster
programming source other than the slow basic to be
built in the ti89 would be nice