Re: Suggestions for TI to improve their TI-89 / TI-92 calculators.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Suggestions for TI to improve their TI-89 / TI-92 calculators.

Memory, memory, memory, and in case you missed it the first time, memory. It
doesn't take the proverbial rocket scientist (and I ought to know) to discover
the limitations of both the 89 and 92.
Spend an hour on E-bay or anyplace on the web that sells the HP 48GX (If and when
you can still find it) and you'll get a real case of sticker shock when you get a
load of the prices, for both the HP and the memory cards that go with it.
But if you need/want the extra room, you have *one* choice, which is no choice at
all really.

Hay, TI. pull your finger out and get a calculator out there that uses
*inexpensive* memory. Get it together with some *good* documentation on
programing techniques, tips, and tricks, ( Most of which you could round up on
the Net, for next to nothing, from users like the ones in this group) and give
those over-priced Oregon yahoos a run for their market share. I'm tired of using
2 calculators, and spending twice the  cost of a TI-89 or more every time I want
to do more with one I don't like.. Get the picture?

This message done in Roci's Personal Notation :)

Roci