Re: HELP!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HELP!!!

Okay, but there is no such thing as TI-85 assembly without a shell.  Zshell
to 83 ASM?  Sure.  Fix up the source code for the differences of the 83 and
reassemble the program.  Of course you have to be an assembly programmer,
but such ports between calculators are done all the time.  All versions of
ZTetris, for instance, are basically derived from the original ZShell
version.