Re: opening TI 83-Plus

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: opening TI 83-Plus

Title: RE: opening TI 83-Plus

I think I know what you are talking about. The screw head is actually round w/ 6 indentations. Means a hex driver will not work. Need a special driver. its just like the screws in the back of Nintendo type games.

If anyone knows where this type tool can be bought, I would like to know, too. Can't replace the batteries in those games w/o one.