Re: TI-83+ or TI-86?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-83+ or TI-86?

Simple solution. Ask! Check with the head of the math department. He or she sets the rules. The others can only bend them a bit. The 92+ is probably out since its out of standardized tests.
I would hope most students are in college to learn & are beyond cheating. I realize some are not. But remember, cheaters ultimately hurt themselves the most, with or without a TI-89/92+.
Good luck,
7ony