HELP COMPACTING PROG

[Next][Index][Thread]

HELP COMPACTING PROG

 Hi everyone,
 I'm sort of new to ASM and to programming in general. anyway I v'e got my
 mid semester's coming up so I decided to make this notes program (see
 attachement). It works perfectley it just probably doesn't go the most
 efficient way (in terms of space) about it.

 So basically what I'm asking is if you could help me in compacting it. The
 program basically is a nine page menu with each menu item loading a page of
 notes, I haven't actually put any notes in yet just line fillers that
 represent the space the notes will use. I've used zasm.bat to compile it
and
 used squish.exe to bring it down to 3803 bytes.

 So if you could take a look and help plz email me at shaw1@wiznet.net.au

 Yours Sincerely
 Brett Shaw

 PS. Please note I want to keep all those string's at the end of the
program.