Re: program sites that should help everyone

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: program sites that should help everyone

Well, that's not really it..."AOL" HTML is HTML, for the most part.
 The hyperlinks rendered fine in any mail-reader I >viewed the message
> with.
>
> I just find it funny that somebody posts two very >well-known sites
> that deal with TI-calculator programs on the CALC-TI >mailing list.
> You'd think that those URLs would have entered into >common knowledge
> 'round here :-)

Or might be something very useful for newbies like us.
As far as I remember, it didn't say anything about 'advanced TI users only' when I signed up with this community.  And frankly, though I searched for good pages with TI programs, I never came across those.  Maybe I'm not much of an Internet Person either.

Moba