Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator &

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator & Kit

Say what you will about algore's qualifications and his alleged crimes (and
I could say plenty, but I want to keep the responses to a minimum), he could
never be elected president in this era of television because he simply has
no charisma.  Like him or not, you have to admit he was carved from a block
of wood.  I'm not even sure he can capture the Democratic party nomination
(though if he did it would be the best thing that ever happened to the
Republicans).

Throwing gasoline on the fire,
   Ray Kremer