Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator &

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: For Sale: TI-85 Graphing Calculator ViewScreen Calculator & Kit

Message from Dave Slomer [19:06 00-01-18 -0500]:

 >I was content to let this unfortunate thread die with the message being
 >replied to, but the reply to it forced my reply.

Yes - I agree and I have exactly the same feeling. That's
why I pressed the <REPLY> button...

 >> >I hope that one day Bill
 >> >Clinton goes and USA comes back to normal.
 >>
 >> One year and three days from now.  Woo-hoo!  :)
 >
 >Exactly WHAT is going to happen on 1/21/2001 to make the USA come back to
 >normal?
 >And exactly WHAT is NORMAL?

And exactly what is EXACTLY?

Kind regards
mjw

PS I am sorry to hurt the feelings of many Americans, but
Bill Clinton is an abominable figure with no sense of honor,
truth and decency. The damage he and his administration did
not only to the USA, but also to the world, is really
horrible. That's not only my opinion...